NUL Match Day 2 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, March 11, 2012, 02:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

All righty, here are the matchups for the second day:

Dragon Trainers may have hard time finding something to bring home to their dragons, considering dragons tend to prefer virgin maidens and those dastardly handsome Virgins No More are notorious for leaving no virgins behind on their travels. Disorganized Dudes have a good chance of upsetting Midget Stuntmen, as everybody knows that good stunts are well-prepared and there's no room for disorganization. Vinterlegionen will try to see if the green of the Orkitis B.C. will suffer from the northern cold. And finally, it's all interracial elf-on-elf action in the game between the Elvish Blues Bloods and Druchii Smuchii Schmoo.

J-Reedy

OK Barm, time to see if your prophecy on loosing some positionals will come true. Here are my OK starting times for the week (CET/GMT+1):
- Monday 17-20
- Wednesday 18-21
- Thursday 17-21
- Friday 18-22
Sat & Sunday - will add times later if nescessary.

Wednesday/Thursday would be preferred as I'm battling flu and at the moment it looks like I might still be a bit under the weather on Monday.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 11, 2012, 02:22:28 PM
OK Barm, time to see if your prophecy on loosing some positionals will come true. Here are my OK starting times for the week (CET/GMT+1):
- Monday 17-20
- Wednesday 18-21
- Thursday 17-21
- Friday 18-22
Sat & Sunday - will add times later if nescessary.

Wednesday/Thursday would be preferred as I'm battling flu and at the moment it looks like I might still be a bit under the weather on Monday.
Seeing as Wednesday is out of the question for me, let's say Thursday at 20.00 CET, then. If you by some arcane means should shake the disease by tomorrow, please give a hoot as I'd prefer Monday if possible.

Edit: Crap, forgot about an appointment on Thursday. How about Friday at 19.00 CET?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Yo, Golden, When can we have the a date with the virgins?
Evenings are ok up to Friday, then I'll go to sthlm for a trip.

Cheers!
/B

The Golden Arrow

Time will be a little tight for me in the future. I should be able to play monday night though, from 20-21 or so.

Gnaarkill

Hey Luiggi!

Seems its me vs you :)

I can play on evenings this week until friday except for wednesday.
How about you?

/Gnaarkill

Luiggi

Tuesday seems like the best option for me, I can start at 19.00-20.00 GMT +1. Thursday at the same time would work as well.

tags

Hi Staffan!

These starting times are good for me this week
Today (Monday) at 2000+
Tuesday at 1900+
Thursday at 1900+

I can also do the weekend at a push, but would prefer weekdays. Let me know if any of these times are OK.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on March 11, 2012, 03:00:50 PM
Seeing as Wednesday is out of the question for me, let's say Thursday at 20.00 CET, then. If you by some arcane means should shake the disease by tomorrow, please give a hoot as I'd prefer Monday if possible.

Edit: Crap, forgot about an appointment on Thursday. How about Friday at 19.00 CET?

All righty, looks like the biotic ants that I got from the witch doctor on Sunday are working, so I should be able to play today (Monday). 18-19 CET would work for me, earlier the better. Friday 19 will be OK, if today isn't suitable for you anymore.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 12, 2012, 11:11:03 AM
All righty, looks like the biotic ants that I got from the witch doctor on Sunday are working, so I should be able to play today (Monday). 18-19 CET would work for me, earlier the better. Friday 19 will be OK, if today isn't suitable for you anymore.
Awesome biotic ants saves the (mon)day!

Catch you tonight at 19 CET, then? Since this'll be a racial grudge match, I hope I'll be able to inspire you to further heights of bluesy epics (muahahaa!). No true art are born without suffering, you know.. Hopefully not mine ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on March 12, 2012, 11:28:06 AM
Quote from: J-Reedy on March 12, 2012, 11:11:03 AM
Awesome biotic ants saves the (mon)day!

Catch you tonight at 19 CET, then? Since this'll be a racial grudge match, I hope I'll be able to inspire you to further heights of bluesy epics (muahahaa!). No true art are born without suffering, you know.. Hopefully not mine ;)

OK, see on the field later today at 19 CET but I'm hoping you won't catch any of my runners or passes:)

"The Blues of Blood Bowl - it's feelings and soul. It's not the goals you score but rhytm'n tone and more. It's about which blitzes you decide to make... and which bones you decide to break."

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 11, 2012, 05:37:50 PM
Time will be a little tight for me in the future. I should be able to play monday night though, from 20-21 or so.
Cool, checking in around 8 then, could be a little bit late but I'll try my best...
Little B is not very good at keeping schedules  :D

/B

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Luiggi on March 12, 2012, 12:30:39 AM
Tuesday seems like the best option for me, I can start at 19.00-20.00 GMT +1. Thursday at the same time would work as well.

Thursday probably suits me the best, at 20.00. Is that ok with you?

/Gnaarkill

Luiggi

All right, Thursday at 20.00 GMT +1, see you then :)

staffan

Kvasilad lets aim for thursday !

CET 20 ?