S18 - Match Day 10

Started by J-Reedy, December 13, 2014, 11:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

tags

I believe the last match in MD9 has been played, although it's not validated yet, but I'll start early and list my possible game times for MD10

So Equilibri, it looks as though I can do Wednesday and Thursday evenings next week, as well as most of the next weekend (not this first weekend). Any of that sound promising to you?

I don't know if Lizards can really digest cheese, but we will most certainly give it a go.

hakos

@all: "The Legends of NUL", day 9 is out. Thank you everyone for the positive comments. It is quite fun to write and I'm very happy that you also seem to like it.

@Luiggi: I can play almost any time this weekend if I just get a couple hours of heads up time. In the next week, monday and tuesday evening after 18:00 should work well. After that I can probably not play until next saturday.
EDIT: On monday I can most likely start already at 16, so that would be a really good day for me

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on March 07, 2015, 11:04:22 AM
@all: "The Legends of NUL", day 9 is out. Thank you everyone for the positive comments. It is quite fun to write and I'm very happy that you also seem to like it.

A blast to read as always Hakos! Poor Heelsworth :D

So, Lasseman! Let do some 'wrassling'! ;D

My ok starting times are as follow:
Today(sat): 21.00-00.00
Sunday: 16.00-22.00
Monday: 21.00-22.00
Tuesday: -
Wednesday: 21.00-22.00
Thursday: 21.30-22.00
Friday: 20.00-00.00

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

/hakos
Thumbs up keep'm coming!
Love it.

The Golden Arrow

Kezer,  I can play tonight, monday or Wednesday night (starting 21 preferably).

Luiggi

@Luiggi: I can play almost any time this weekend if I just get a couple hours of heads up time. In the next week, monday and tuesday evening after 18:00 should work well. After that I can probably not play until next saturday.
EDIT: On monday I can most likely start already at 16, so that would be a really good day for me

/hakos

Hey there. In that case we'll talk again later this week to schedule for Saturday or Sunday, since my work times are not very good this week.

J-Reedy

Yo, Mr. B. I'm battling a flu and jetlag right now, so I haven't been awake much lately. But both of those nuisances seem to be passing, so me thinks I should be able to play on following times (CET):
- Tuesday 19-21.30
- Wednesday 19-21.30
- Friday 20->

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. More about the weekend later, if nescessary.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 08, 2015, 04:12:15 PM
Yo, Mr. B. I'm battling a flu and jetlag right now, so I haven't been awake much lately. But both of those nuisances seem to be passing, so me thinks I should be able to play on following times (CET):
- Tuesday 19-21.30
- Wednesday 19-21.30
- Friday 20->

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. More about the weekend later, if nescessary.
Hmm lets try Wednesday then.. starting as always 21 cet Isch...will that do?
Hopefully you will get better then, right?
/B

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on March 06, 2015, 11:57:57 AM
I believe the last match in MD9 has been played, although it's not validated yet, but I'll start early and list my possible game times for MD10

So Equilibri, it looks as though I can do Wednesday and Thursday evenings next week, as well as most of the next weekend (not this first weekend). Any of that sound promising to you?

I don't know if Lizards can really digest cheese, but we will most certainly give it a go.

Wednesday sounds great!

Can we say 19:00?

And I think my team is digestable to anyone... Lizard or not...

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 07, 2015, 12:56:40 PM

A blast to read as always Hakos! Poor Heelsworth :D

So, Lasseman! Let do some 'wrassling'! ;D

My ok starting times are as follow:
Today(sat): 21.00-00.00
Sunday: 16.00-22.00
Monday: 21.00-22.00
Tuesday: -
Wednesday: 21.00-22.00
Thursday: 21.30-22.00
Friday: 20.00-00.00

/Gnaarkill

okej shall we say monday 21:00?

/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on March 08, 2015, 06:14:09 PM
Hmm lets try Wednesday then.. starting as always 21 cet Isch...will that do?
Hopefully you will get better then, right?
/B

Yep, Wednesday at around somewhere like 21 CET sounds fine. Should be fine by then, I woke up at normal time today and the flu has almost passed, nothing but a runny nose and a bit of a sore throat left now.

tags

Quote from: equilibri on March 08, 2015, 11:06:12 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 06, 2015, 11:57:57 AM

Wednesday sounds great!

Can we say 19:00?

And I think my team is digestable to anyone... Lizard or not...

19 it is! I look forward to eati... meeting you on the field!

Kezerk

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 08, 2015, 08:02:59 AM
Kezer,  I can play tonight, monday or Wednesday night (starting 21 preferably).

Well, Sunday's gone, tonight at 21 is a close call. Our gaming evening may be over by then (usually is), 22 CET definitely is doable. Wednesday is fine, too.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

Luiggi

Quote from: Luiggi on March 08, 2015, 03:14:58 PM

/hakos

Hey there. In that case we'll talk again later this week to schedule for Saturday or Sunday, since my work times are not very good this week.

Oh boy, stupid me, I'm visiting the UK this weekend so I won't be able to play at all this week. The sooner I can make it is next Monday at 12.00 or 22.00.