The Playful Dead - Kvasilad (tags)
Celeb-Ratt-ies - Lars (Lazer)
Nisayers - J-Reedy
The Emperors New Pants - Barmution
Gurkha Legion - Hakos
Black Metal All-Stars - Gnaarkill

NUL Dummy - bye-week

tags

So... all matches in MD 3 have been played, yes? Time to move on?

equilibri

Hmm... I cant see the picture of the pairings...

tags

Neither can I right now, guess J-R's Photobucket stuff is down

J-Reedy

OK, back from the German trip with an ear infection that kept me at the bottom of bed for two days. Antibiotics are finally kicking in and I got the round confirmed. So Day 4 is officially open.

Photobucket says it's down for maintenance, have to see if that fixes itself or not. I've been meaning to look for more reliable photo host anyways, lots of spam ads on that site, so I may move the pics at some point.

Kvasilad, we're up next. Can't offer you much at the moment, but these CET start times would work:

- Saturday 19-21
- Sunday 11-18

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 04, 2016, 12:06:13 PM
OK, back from the German trip with an ear infection that kept me at the bottom of bed for two days. Antibiotics are finally kicking in and I got the round confirmed. So Day 4 is officially open.

Photobucket says it's down for maintenance, have to see if that fixes itself or not. I've been meaning to look for more reliable photo host anyways, lots of spam ads on that site, so I may move the pics at some point.

Kvasilad, we're up next. Can't offer you much at the moment, but these CET start times would work:

- Saturday 19-21
- Sunday 11-18

EDIT: Saturday at 19 Sunday at 13 works a treat, let's go for that!

As for image hosting, dropbox has several gigs hosting for free (even though I'm paying to get 1TB storage), and it has an easy way of sharing image links, like this (need to set dl=1 in the url, default is 0):

So yeah, I can definitely recommend dropbox.

equilibri

- Saturday 19-21
- Sunday 11-18

Good to hear (no pun intended...) that your getting better!

Do u think u can tell me who I am playing this round? :D

tags

- Saturday 19-21
- Sunday 11-18

Ooops, scratch my earlier post, can't play Saturday after all. Can we do Sunday at 13:00?

equilibri

Now I see! :D

So, Barm, when are your pants ready to bash?

I suggest the following:

Sun 6/11: 12:00-> (starting at the latest 16:00)

Tue 8/11: 20:00->

Wed 9/11: 20:00->

Thu 10/11: 20:00->

After that I am not sure, so if you cant play anytime of the above we need to go back to the drawingboard.

//Eq

hakos

Oh, seems I will face the only unbeaten team so far. This might be a problematic match...

Gnaarkill: I can play this weekend, almost any time as long as I get some advance warning. Sunday, daytime, would be the best. Next week, monday and wednesday evening should also be ok. After that I don't know yet.

/Hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on November 04, 2016, 03:07:37 PM

- Saturday 19-21
- Sunday 11-18

Ooops, scratch my earlier post, can't play Saturday after all. Can we do Sunday at 13:00?

Yeah, Sunday at 13 is OK for me. Sorry for not confirming earlier, saw your post on mobile but couldn't answer earlier to real life hurries. See ya tomorrow!

J-Reedy

BRAVE NISAYERS TURN THE TIDE DESPITE HACKY HICKS
The brave Nisayer knights continued their quest of finding the holy Blood Bowl grail by playing against fierce team of The Playful Dead guild that was formed by reanimating dead minstres of some notoriety. The past life of minstrels showed at start when two of them we're forcefully removed from the stage by our fierce band of Knights. But then struck catastrophe. For as the rules of the Blood Bowl game dictate, Nisayers must field some peasantry folk amongst their ranks due to equal employment laws of the Blood Bowl league. Totally understandable to be truthfull as it would surely be that all teams would be compromised of nothing but galant Bretonnian nobility. But, due to this unfortunate depowering, Nisayers we're suddenly swarmed all over as the lowly pumpkin growers were suddenly getting removed from the field in unfortunate situations that prevented the brave knights running freely. But behold, the bravest of all Nisayers knights, Arttu did finally find an opening and dodged to the goal line. But the joy of Bretonnian pride was short as the undead minstrels quickly took advantage of their - well, not man advantage, as Bretonnian man of nobility is such a paragon of manhood that he will be match for 10 normal men, but - advantage of numbers and swarmed the Nisayers and scoring the equalizing touchdown with ease just before the half time.
So did begin the second of halfs where the Playful minstrels started on attacking with their full band of 11 against the nine of Nisayers. And thus the formerly-living formed a wall to protect their ball-carrying monstrosity but they did not know the true power of Bretonnian! For as strong as we are in brute force, as cunning are we in wits. Thus suddenly a fireball struck from the skies! And behold, there was an opening to the ball. Quickly the knights swarmed the ball. Once did the ghoulish apparition carrying the ball manage to dodge away but twice not, as Arttu brought the fiend down and ball bounced to the hands of one of our Knights of Color. The undead responded with fierce defence and all seemed nothing but lost. But then did the poor minstrels make a mistake! For they killed Patsy, the lowliest of lowly land-formers who has been the pain of Nisayers existance! With Patsy gone, it was like cloud of apprehention and fearfulness clouding the bright souls of Bretonnian manhood was blown away and Nisayers wen't on an attack so fierce that none like it has not been seen since the brave attack of Knights of Horniest Disposition on the nunnery of Vixious Virgins of Aesthetical Supremacy. And behold, as soon as Patsy had joined the Playful team, did they began to suffer. For one of the most mummified musicians tried a blitz on a brave knight - who, it does not matter, for be it any brave knight of Bretonnia, it is sure, that he is the braver than anyone else of other nationaly or race who has ever stepped on the Blood Bowl field - and that knight downed the mummious minstrel with ease! And thus opened the game and with ease the Nisayers quickly score. For without any peasants interferance, the mere deed of doging, dodging, blitzing opponent of equal strentghs, dodging and going for it with all one's strength was obtained with ease!
But behold, once again the sons of soil were to take the Nisayers down. For as the brave knights lined up on their last defence, the yokels ordered to hold the line went down and out one by one. Bravely did the Bretonnian spirit fight and roar, but the shere numbers of screaming musicians overwhelmed the knights and so it should be that this quest ended in 2-2 draw.

On a positive note, the roster of Nisayers is looking much healthier now with useless peasantry forcefully removed times three and addition of another new blitzer! This means that the 7 true players of the team are hindered by only 2 more country pumpkins. Glorious times are ahead for the Nisayers!

tags

I'm truly impressed by J-R's coaching skill to get that match equalized, I would not have been able to do the same in his shoes. 'twas a gritty affair, to be sure. Exciting right up until the end though, so a thoroughly entertaining match. Thanks for the match J-Man!

(side note: another match, another bug in BB2 Replayer, sigh... will release a patch update later today)

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on November 05, 2016, 07:07:30 AM

I suggest the following:

After that I am not sure, so if you cant play anytime of the above we need to go back to the drawingboard.

//Eq
Hi Equi and sorry for the late answer, been a bit of a busy weekend and week doesn't look to be any different.

Thursday at 20:00 is the only option I can go for atm due to other obligations, that still ok with you?

Cheers,
-Barm

PS: These Pants will probably never be ready to bash again :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on November 07, 2016, 08:16:38 AM
Quote from: equilibri on November 05, 2016, 07:07:30 AM

I suggest the following:

//Eq
Hi Equi and sorry for the late answer, been a bit of a busy weekend and week doesn't look to be any different.

Thursday at 20:00 is the only option I can go for atm due to other obligations, that still ok with you?

Cheers,
-Barm

PS: These Pants will probably never be ready to bash again :P

Thursday sounds great!
See u on the field 20:00.

//Eq