Homie Herbarium (Necro) - Lars
Lost Hopkins Hospital (Goblin) - Barmution
Order of the Crow (Human) - Mr. B
The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf) - Kvasilad
The Sylvanian Sparklers (Vampires) - NapoleonBlown-apart
Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld) - Gnaarkill

Flashing Hearts - (walkover machine)

J-Reedy

Mr. Tags, it seems there are some big stakes in this match of ours. Which is nice, as I can take some of those stakes and use them in my last match against the vampires. But seriously, a win for either one of us would almost certainly guarantee a place in the semis. So, let's us see. Here are my OK CEST start times:
- Friday 19-late
- Saturday 20-late (could start earlier perhaps, expecting some visitors and all will depend on how long they'll stick around, but the stated start should be definately safe)
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20

That's all for now, let me know if you find something there that suits you, sir. Situation with latter days of next week will clear up around Tuesday.

Mr B

Hi Saitani, time to rumble and fumble.
You knew you part hoho.
When can we take this?
Next Wednesday how does that sound 21 a clöck?
Br
B

Gnaarkill

Oki doki Hakos! Time to dress up, put on make up, drink beer and make some pot! It's time for blood bowl, Norsca Style! 8)

Have a limited weekend...
My OK starting times:
Friday: 20.00 - late
Saturday: Early start. 10?
Sunday: No go
Monday: 20.00 - 21.00
Tuesday: No go
Wednesday: 20 - 21.00

Something like that =)
Does any of the times suit you?

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 24, 2020, 09:59:39 AM
Mr. Tags, it seems there are some big stakes in this match of ours. Which is nice, as I can take some of those stakes and use them in my last match against the vampires. But seriously, a win for either one of us would almost certainly guarantee a place in the semis. So, let's us see. Here are my OK CEST start times:
- Friday 19-late
- Saturday 20-late (could start earlier perhaps, expecting some visitors and all will depend on how long they'll stick around, but the stated start should be definately safe)
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20

That's all for now, let me know if you find something there that suits you, sir. Situation with latter days of next week will clear up around Tuesday.

Not sure I agree with the guaranteed spot part, 3 points over the next two games is not a guarantee for either of our teams I think! I do agree, however, that it's looking grim for whoever loses, so there's that.

My preference would be Tuesday at 19, does that work?

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on September 24, 2020, 03:30:00 PM
Not sure I agree with the guaranteed spot part, 3 points over the next two games is not a guarantee for either of our teams I think! I do agree, however, that it's looking grim for whoever loses, so there's that.

My preference would be Tuesday at 19, does that work?
Well, there's an old Finnish saying that goes something like "Almost is only half-way there" and I did say almost, so I think we agree with the chances that a win would give :) But anyways, I'll be ready for a thriller of a match on Tuesday at 19, see you then!

Saitani

B man ! its is indded time to fumble and possible rumble!
i dont know if im home next week. but i can game tonight tomorow or sunday evning.

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 24, 2020, 12:30:10 PM
Oki doki Hakos! Time to dress up, put on make up, drink beer and make some pot! It's time for blood bowl, Norsca Style! 8)

My OK starting times:

Something like that =)

/Gnaarkill

Saturday at 10 will work well. See you then.

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: Saitani on September 24, 2020, 08:29:26 PM
B man ! its is indded time to fumble and possible rumble!
i dont know if im home next week. but i can game tonight tomorow or sunday evning.
I'll see what I can do about Sunday.
Cheers

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on September 25, 2020, 08:45:09 AM

My OK starting times:

Something like that =)

/Gnaarkill

/hakos

Sorry Hakos but I cant make it to saturday.
Really thought I would have time but I have to go away early.

I guess we are looking at next week then?

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 25, 2020, 01:09:44 PM
Quote from: hakos on September 25, 2020, 08:45:09 AM

My OK starting times:

Something like that =)

/Gnaarkill

/hakos

Sorry Hakos but I cant make it to saturday.
Really thought I would have time but I have to go away early.

I guess we are looking at next week then?

/Gnaar

No worries.

Monday starting at 20 would work. Wednesday is no go for me since it is poker evening.

/hakos

Mr B

Well that was a rough game.
Three deaths, one who had no apo to gain aid for.
And Three MNG upon that, sorry Saitani, it was really fumble and rumble game.

Cya around!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on September 26, 2020, 09:30:26 AM
No worries.

Monday starting at 20 would work. Wednesday is no go for me since it is poker evening.

/hakos

Sorry for late reply. Busy weekend!

Yes, tonight is a fight! ;D

/Gnaar

Gnaarkill

Ok, wow.
And I cursed nuffle! Hakos had even worse luck.

Bad block dices was indeed the name of the game. Skulls and 1's everywhere, nobody was safe. The match could have been a draw and Hakos indeed deserved that but a final double skull was the final nail in the coffin...

I usually dont complain about dice but even I cursed nuffle. I have now sworn to be nuffles greatest enemy for all eternity! Come at me, oh so called dice god! >:( >:(

Hakos was a great sport though and held a good mood, though not even he could keep that forever with nuffles relentless pounding  ;D

Anywayyys... sorry for being a bit grumpy Hakos!
Always a pleasure to play against you, and as I said. We both deserved that draw!

GG!

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 28, 2020, 10:38:19 PM
Anywayyys... sorry for being a bit grumpy Hakos!
Always a pleasure to play against you, and as I said. We both deserved that draw!

No worries Gnaarkill, perhaps you were grumpy but I did not notice it. I was probably too busy cursing Nuffle myself.

And you do deserve the victory. You played very well while I was over confident due to my numerical advantage in second half and played, shall we say, less optimal.

/hakos