Order of the Crow (Human) - Mr. B
The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf) - Kvasilad
The Sylvanian Sparklers (Vampires) - NapoleonBlown-apart
Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld) - Gnaarkill

Flashing Hearts - (walkover machine)

tags

Match day 6 is open, play on!

J-Reedy

Barm, the man, long time no see. Unfortunately I also see that you've brought back some health professionals with... how to say it politely... less than credible medical degrees. And when comparing the value proposition of your hospital to the overbloated reputation of my ratty pack, I fear that there may also be some medicare professionals with strong believe in electrical charges or motor operated devices as treatment methods in our meeting. But, the match must be played, so let's see what kind of CEST start times I have to offer:
- Friday at around 21.
- Saturday 11 to late
- Sunday 11-17
- Wednesday/Thursday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Mr B

Hello Napoleon,
So a human vs human contest!
Ooh and some Vamps.. well we do not need to quarrel over that.
Save them and keep them away and it's humies on humies.
Sounds fare right`?

Wednesday is that a good time to open the coffin on?
21 would be nice. How does that sound?

BR
/B

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 10, 2020, 07:16:34 PM
Barm, the man, long time no see. Unfortunately I also see that you've brought back some health professionals with... how to say it politely... less than credible medical degrees. And when comparing the value proposition of your hospital to the overbloated reputation of my ratty pack, I fear that there may also be some medicare professionals with strong believe in electrical charges or motor operated devices as treatment methods in our meeting. But, the match must be played, so let's see what kind of CEST start times I have to offer:
- Friday at around 21.
- Saturday 11 to late
- Sunday 11-17
- Wednesday/Thursday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!
Hello there, fellow health care connoisseur! I see from your comments that you have already visited our facilities or attended one of our ambulatory free surgery sessions. Be aware that in the even slightest case of death on our side of the devices we will replace suboptimally skilled operators as soon as possible, leaving us with theoretically competent staff at any time. Our newest addition to the team, Mr. Docter (Not A Protected Title ™) The Surgeon 2, even has a slogan of his own "I come, I saw, I saw some more." You just have to admire such professional eagerness!

Anyway, I can play tonight at 21 (please no later) if you see this in time, otherwise starting at Thursday at 20 would be perfect.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on September 11, 2020, 10:24:35 AM
Hello there, fellow health care connoisseur! I see from your comments that you have already visited our facilities or attended one of our ambulatory free surgery sessions. Be aware that in the even slightest case of death on our side of the devices we will replace suboptimally skilled operators as soon as possible, leaving us with theoretically competent staff at any time. Our newest addition to the team, Mr. Docter (Not A Protected Title ™) The Surgeon 2, even has a slogan of his own "I come, I saw, I saw some more." You just have to admire such professional eagerness!

Anyway, I can play tonight at 21 (please no later) if you see this in time, otherwise starting at Thursday at 20 would be perfect.

Cheers,
Barm

Today is OK, earlier start is also OK. Anything after 18.00 should work, just ping me on Discord when ready.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on September 11, 2020, 10:24:35 AM
Quote from: J-Reedy on September 10, 2020, 07:16:34 PM
Barm, the man, long time no see. Unfortunately I also see that you've brought back some health professionals with... how to say it politely... less than credible medical degrees. And when comparing the value proposition of your hospital to the overbloated reputation of my ratty pack, I fear that there may also be some medicare professionals with strong believe in electrical charges or motor operated devices as treatment methods in our meeting.

Excellent! ;D

Gnaarkill

Soo Saitani when is a good day to play?
Im very intrested to see if your team really live up to its name! Time to prove it! ;D ;D

My best option is probably starting next week. Monday - Wednesday starting @20, any preferable day? :)

/Gnaar

Saitani

Hi i can probably play the game on monday at 20.00

J-Reedy

Well, this match maybe didn't have it all but it sure had lots. Trio of Troll doctors took the field as the duo of dr. Worm and dr. Bear from the Lost Hopkins had a consulting visit from dr. Ripper. The anaesthesiologist department of Hopkins was also reinforced with another medical knock out master wielding the traditional goblin anaesthology equipment of a big iron ball. The medical crew went on the attack first and advanced slowly, KO'ing three Skaven and injuring one and scoring on the last turn. The Ratty Pack however responded with a quick one-turn TD made possible by their newest recruitment, frenzied Sid the Cage Master who pushed Dino the Gutter Runner into scoring distance. Second half started with a pitch invasion that left three of the Gutter Runners stunned but the one remaining quickyrat dashed forward to threaten the backfield. Tossle at the midfield left the Troll trio occupied while most of the Ratty Pack advanced through left flank. At this point the Skaven started taking out Goblins seemingly at will which opened up the backfield for safe TD at the midpoint of the half. Seriously undermanned hospital crew started their final advance and got to the scoring distance on the final seconds of the match. The resident anaesthesiologist of the Hopkins institute opened up the lane for the score by trying to put the Skaven Thrower Lauren into permasleep. However, second opinion from the apothecary of Holmby Hills saved ms. Lauren from early retirement. The Goblins had a good chance to score as Nurse Nopesy dashed forward to an overextended run. However, in this case the name was an omen, and the TD was not to be, nope, sir.

A fun game where Barmution showed some excellent Goblin mastery but was cursed by the dice in the end. Thanks again for the match, sir Barm, may the Nuffle smile upon you in your future games.

hakos

Dwarfs versus Necromantic ends 1-0 with the only goal scored in turn 16.

First half necromantics try to attack but their wolves get to far into dwarven territory. Already in the dwarfs first turn they push one wolf 3 times until it finally get's down and then 7 players gather around him. No one can see what happens, not even the judge, but the wolf has to be sent off field. The second wolf is very cautious after this.

Three turns later the ball carrier ghoul tries to pass the slow dwarves on the right flank but two of them manages to catch up and stop him. After that it is the dwarf who makes a counter attack on the right flank. With one turn left they only have to do one single GFI to score. However, one angry ghoul, lying down at the sideline manages to dodge away from the troll slayer, gfi and when finally one dice down the runner. No score in first half.

Second half the dwarves are on the attack and makes the classic cage that moves forward, very slow but relentlessly. Some early KO's, for example a flesh golem, and an turn 9 attempt to Catch the ball behind the dwarven lines  means the necro team is understrength and slightly out of position the full half. They do what they can and forces the dwarfs to do quite a lot of GFI's and also some Dodges, even with ag2 players to Close the gaps in the defense.

But eventually the runner can just move into the touch down zone well shielded by the team mates and score the winning goal in turn 16.

No casualties, no passes and only one goal makes it very low on SPP.

Have not seen the numbes yet but I suspect dwarves were a bit more lucky than the necromantics.

Thanks for the game Lazer, good luck in future matches.

/hakos

Lars

Quote from: hakos on September 12, 2020, 02:04:58 PM
Dwarfs versus Necromantic ends 1-0 with the only goal scored in turn 16.

First half necromantics try to attack but their wolves get to far into dwarven territory. Already in the dwarfs first turn they push one wolf 3 times until it finally get's down and then 7 players gather around him. No one can see what happens, not even the judge, but the wolf has to be sent off field. The second wolf is very cautious after this.

Three turns later the ball carrier ghoul tries to pass the slow dwarves on the right flank but two of them manages to catch up and stop him. After that it is the dwarf who makes a counter attack on the right flank. With one turn left they only have to do one single GFI to score. However, one angry ghoul, lying down at the sideline manages to dodge away from the troll slayer, gfi and when finally one dice down the runner. No score in first half.

Second half the dwarves are on the attack and makes the classic cage that moves forward, very slow but relentlessly. Some early KO's, for example a flesh golem, and an turn 9 attempt to Catch the ball behind the dwarven lines  means the necro team is understrength and slightly out of position the full half. They do what they can and forces the dwarfs to do quite a lot of GFI's and also some Dodges, even with ag2 players to Close the gaps in the defense.

But eventually the runner can just move into the touch down zone well shielded by the team mates and score the winning goal in turn 16.

No casualties, no passes and only one goal makes it very low on SPP.

Have not seen the numbes yet but I suspect dwarves were a bit more lucky than the necromantics.

Thanks for the game Lazer, good luck in future matches.

/hakos

Thanks for the match
/Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Mr B on September 10, 2020, 11:48:31 PM
Hello Napoleon,
Sounds fare right`?

BR
/B
Hello, Mr B.
Sorry for the late response.

I can't promise the vampires won't turn up for the promise of some blood, but Wednesday at 21:00 works for me, so I'll see you then as long as it's still free for you.

Mr B

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on September 13, 2020, 03:50:47 PM
Quote from: Mr B on September 10, 2020, 11:48:31 PM
Hello Napoleon,
Sounds fare right`?

BR
/B
Hello, Mr B.
Sorry for the late response.

I can't promise the vampires won't turn up for the promise of some blood, but Wednesday at 21:00 works for me, so I'll see you then as long as it's still free for you.
Yes it is bloodbowl after all.
O just hope it's thrall blood that is filling up the bowl and not other.
They are used to it anyhow.
Then we pin down Wednesday.
Thanks
Br B

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Saitani on September 11, 2020, 07:12:12 PM
Hi i can probably play the game on monday at 20.00

See you tonight then? :)

/Gnaar