Match Day 8 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, October 14, 2012, 05:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Week 7 played and everything is running smoothly, so time to move onto second to last week of the regular season. Here are the matchups:

And, as is the custom, there's also the week 7 recap with a bit of a speculation for week 8 and playoff seedings included.

J-Reedy

Howdy-how mr. B! Hope little B is doing fine now and you're up to a bit of amazon bashing. I'm assuming you're looking for your normal 21.30 CEST starting time? That's a tad late for me as I'm one hour ahead you here in finnjävleland, but here are the week days that I could manage that next week:
- Tuesday.
- Wednesday.

Next weekend I should be free from 17 forwards on Saturday and from 9 to about 18 on Sunday (CEST).

Let me know if some of those days/times suit you, sir.

tags

Hakos, I'd actually prefer to play tomorrow (Monday) starting anywhere between 2030 CEST and 2200 CEST, though earlier is better.

Failing that, I can play Tuesday and Wednesday starting from about 1800, until about 2200 CEST.

That's it for this week, I'm afraid.

Luiggi

Hey there, Gnaarkill.

My preferred date would be Tuesday and Wednesday from 19.00 to 21.00 GMT +2. I have other times available but I'd prefer these at the moment, if they don't suit you, feel free to post your availability.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 14, 2012, 05:35:58 PM
Howdy-how mr. B! Hope little B is doing fine now and you're up to a bit of amazon bashing. I'm assuming you're looking for your normal 21.30 CEST starting time? That's a tad late for me as I'm one hour ahead you here in finnjävleland, but here are the week days that I could manage that next week:
- Tuesday.
- Wednesday.

Next weekend I should be free from 17 forwards on Saturday and from 9 to about 18 on Sunday (CEST).

Little B is getting better and better, thanks for asking.  8)
That's more like 20:30 - 21:00 I'd like to start the games, so does that work on Tuesday?

Friday, Saturday and Sunday is off as I'll go to Copenhagen and battle some good old TT.
I have joined the Scotland team as they were short on coaches.  :D

Cheers J-R
Cya around!
/B

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on October 15, 2012, 12:02:02 AM
Quote from: J-Reedy on October 14, 2012, 05:35:58 PM
- Tuesday.
- Wednesday.

Little B is getting better and better, thanks for asking.  8)
That's more like 20:30 - 21:00 I'd like to start the games, so does that work on Tuesday?

Friday, Saturday and Sunday is off as I'll go to Copenhagen and battle some good old TT.
I have joined the Scotland team as they were short on coaches.  :D

Cheers J-R
Cya around!
/B

Nice to hear the little one is doing fine!
All right, I must've been thinking already in Finnish time when I thought you prefered 21.30. So Tuesday 20.30-21.00 is OK with me, the earlier the better.  See you on Tuesday if nothing comes up!

P.S. Will you be playing in a kilt in Copenhagen? If so, we demand pictures.

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on October 14, 2012, 08:30:54 PM
Hakos, I'd actually prefer to play tomorrow (Monday) starting anywhere between 2030 CEST and 2200 CEST, though earlier is better.

Failing that, I can play Tuesday and Wednesday starting from about 1800, until about 2200 CEST.

CEST, is that the same as GMT/UTC?

Anyway, we might have a problem here, my local time is GMT+8, so your starting times are more or less in the middle of the night for me. Middle of the night could be doable on weekends, but not on a working day.

2200 CEST (if this is equal to GMT) would mean starting 06:00 my time so that could be doable, it is just one hour earlier than my normal time to get up from bed.

I would prefer to play on weekends to get more times but if that is not possible for you I can go for a early morning time instead. Both tuesday (monday evening for you) and wednesday morning is ok in that case.

/Hakos

The Golden Arrow

No, cest is GMT+1 (Swedish time).

I would prefer to play during the weekend if thats possible bar. I think I could play pretty much any time as I am in exam mood and could use a break I guess ;)

tags

Quote from: hakos on October 15, 2012, 05:55:34 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on October 14, 2012, 08:30:54 PM

CEST, is that the same as GMT/UTC?

Anyway, we might have a problem here, my local time is GMT+8, so your starting times are more or less in the middle of the night for me. Middle of the night could be doable on weekends, but not on a working day.

2200 CEST (if this is equal to GMT) would mean starting 06:00 my time so that could be doable, it is just one hour earlier than my normal time to get up from bed.

I would prefer to play on weekends to get more times but if that is not possible for you I can go for a early morning time instead. Both tuesday (monday evening for you) and wednesday morning is ok in that case.

/Hakos

Oh dear, forgot about your time zone thingie there. I'm afraid CEST is GMT+2 (summer time/daylight savings time), while CET is GMT+1. We're currently in summer time, so if you're GMT+8, I'm afraid my 2200 is your 0400..

Don't really know how to solve this, I'll be travelling from Thursday, and won't be home until late Sunday evening, which leaves us at about the same problem.

EDIT: Just gave this one a bit more of a think, and I can probably try to be home a bit earlier either on Tuesday or Wednesday, and be home ready to play as early as 1700 CEST, which if my calculations are correct, should be your 2300. I realize this is a bit late for you, but I don't think I can get away earlier (I can try).

hakos

EDIT: Just gave this one a bit more of a think, and I can probably try to be home a bit earlier either on Tuesday or Wednesday, and be home ready to play as early as 1700 CEST, which if my calculations are correct, should be your 2300. I realize this is a bit late for you, but I don't think I can get away earlier (I can try).

I thought this would happen sooner or later. I'm of course not happy with that time but I can manage, just need to plan to be in late to work next day.

Tuesday or Wednesday doesn't matter for me, maybe wednesday is slightly better, but nog big dfference.

The earlier you can be home the better of course but if we start no later than my 23:00, your 17:00, it should be ok.

/Hakos

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 15, 2012, 07:16:26 AM
I would prefer to play during the weekend if thats possible bar. I think I could play pretty much any time as I am in exam mood and could use a break I guess ;)
Weekend is possible, but not preferable to me. Thursday evening 21.00 CEST/GMT+2) would be my favored time. I could do the weekend in a pinch, tho, perhaps sometime early (11-13) or late (21) on Sunday.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Gurgeh when are you abel to play?

I can play Thursday 18:00-22:00 Gmt+2
               Saturday Whole day
               Sunday Whole day

/Lars

tags

Quote from: hakos on October 15, 2012, 08:49:26 AM

I thought this would happen sooner or later. I'm of course not happy with that time but I can manage, just need to plan to be in late to work next day.

Tuesday or Wednesday doesn't matter for me, maybe wednesday is slightly better, but nog big dfference.

The earlier you can be home the better of course but if we start no later than my 23:00, your 17:00, it should be ok.

/Hakos

Ok, let's aim for Wednesday then. I'll make an effort to be home as soon as possible, and post here when I am. I'll try to to aim for as early as 16:00, but I can't guarantee I won't be stuck in a meeting or something. Will post here either way.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Barmution on October 15, 2012, 09:30:51 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 15, 2012, 07:16:26 AM
Weekend is possible, but not preferable to me. Thursday evening 21.00 CEST/GMT+2) would be my favored time. I could do the weekend in a pinch, tho, perhaps sometime early (11-13) or late (21) on Sunday.

-Barm
OK, I think I could do thursday night. Otherwise early on sunday is perfect for me.

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 15, 2012, 04:49:53 PM
OK, I think I could do thursday night. Otherwise early on sunday is perfect for me.
Awesome!

Thursday 21.00 it is, then! If something pops up to make you unavailable we can do early Sunday instead.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.