Match Day 9 - Matches

Started by The Golden Arrow, October 21, 2012, 02:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Good work guys, time for last week of the regular round. The match ups are as follows:

Update by J-Reedy: The week 8 recap is now ready. Also, the S9 thread has been opened, tell us your thoughts.

Luiggi

Elfy Way is ready to rock at these times (GMT +2):

Tuesday: 18.00 to 21.00.
Wednesday: 18.30 to 21.00.
Thursday: 20.30 to 22.00.

I hope these suit you.

J-Reedy

Hi Gnaarkill, time for the bitches versus boozers matchup! Here are my OK starging times for the week (all times CEST/GMT+2):
- Tuesday 17-21
- Wednesday 17-21.30
- Thursday 17-19
(- Saturday 12-22)
(- Sunday 10-18)

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'm not yet totally sure about Saturday & Sunday but I should be able to make it at the given times.

The Golden Arrow

OK, Kvasi. I have exam period right now so while I don't have much time I can make time almost anytime during the day. I know I will be busy tuesday andfriday evening and either wednesday or thursday evening. Not quite decided yet. How does it look for you?

Barmution

Hiya Lasseman, time for the last match of the season!

This week I can start to play Tuesday 21.00 and Thursday/Friday 19.00-21.00. I could also do Sunday at either 12.00 or 21.00. All times GMT+2/CEST, except for Sunday which will be GMT+1/CET due to summer time ending (thanks, Kvasilad).

Well met,
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 21, 2012, 10:32:56 PM
OK, Kvasi. I have exam period right now so while I don't have much time I can make time almost anytime during the day. I know I will be busy tuesday andfriday evening and either wednesday or thursday evening. Not quite decided yet. How does it look for you?

This week is not so bad, I should be able to play all weekend (finally a relaxing weekend at home, can't wait), and should probably be able to start between 18-22 CEST Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Gotta say I'd really prefer the weekend sometime though, if it happens to work out.

Oh, all times in CEST, except for Sunday and onwards, which will be in CET :)

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on October 22, 2012, 10:02:28 AM
Crap, you're right! Hello editbutton...
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

This week is not so bad, I should be able to play all weekend (finally a relaxing weekend at home, can't wait), and should probably be able to start between 18-22 CEST Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Gotta say I'd really prefer the weekend sometime though, if it happens to work out.

Yeah weekend sounds good. I would prefer to play as early as possible so I have the evenings free.

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on October 22, 2012, 09:40:17 AM

This week I can start to play Tuesday 21.00 and Thursday/Friday 19.00-21.00. I could also do Sunday at either 12.00 or 21.00. All times GMT+2/CEST, except for Sunday which will be GMT+1/CET due to summer time ending (thanks, Kvasilad).

Well met,
-Barm
Hi Barm

Thursday @ 19(GMT+2/CEST) would suit me fine for som bone breaking and Ghoul smashing  :)

/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on October 22, 2012, 11:38:57 AM

Well met,
-Barm
Hi Barm

Thursday @ 19(GMT+2/CEST) would suit me fine for som bone breaking and Ghoul smashing  :)

/Lars
Crap, that time just got nabbed by another league match, sorry :-[

Could you possibly play later on Thursday, say 21.00? Sorry for the hassle.
-Barm

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 21, 2012, 05:46:59 PM
Hi Gnaarkill, time for the bitches versus boozers matchup! Here are my OK starging times for the week (all times CEST/GMT+2):
- Tuesday 17-21
- Wednesday 17-21.30
- Thursday 17-19
(- Saturday 12-22)
(- Sunday 10-18)

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'm not yet totally sure about Saturday & Sunday but I should be able to make it at the given times.

Hey J!

My boys are really excited about this game versus the amazons, they havent met any girls since they started training for the NUL-league (except for the cheerleaders, no one takes notice of them anymore), I hope they can play the ball instead of stand stare ;)

How about Tuesday @21.00?

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 22, 2012, 11:06:45 AM

Yeah weekend sounds good. I would prefer to play as early as possible so I have the evenings free.

Suits me fine, as long as it's not _too_ early :)

I can probably guarantee 1100 CEST both Saturday and Sunday. Might be up sooner, but hard to tell in advance. We could say Saturday 1100, and I can post here if I'm up earlier?

The Golden Arrow

No 11 is perfect for me as well. So lets say Saturday 11.00 CEST :)

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on October 22, 2012, 12:32:25 PM
Quote from: Lars on October 22, 2012, 11:38:57 AM

Well met,
-Barm
Hi Barm

/Lars
Crap, that time just got nabbed by another league match, sorry :-[

Could you possibly play later on Thursday, say 21.00? Sorry for the hassle.
-Barm

21 should work for me

/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on October 22, 2012, 01:44:16 PM
21 should work for me

/Lars
Excellent, I look forward to a BB-heavy Thursday, then. Catch you on the pitch ;D

-Barm