SEMI-FINALS - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, November 10, 2012, 03:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

And the semis are here! Here are the matchups:

No Blood Bowl Gazette yet. I got inspired and used up all my writing time for the SSD-Kittens match report

Barmution

When do you want to play, Mr. B?

I can probably do a match tonight at 2100 CET if you're up for it. In the week I'd be up starting on Mon-Tue-Thu-Fri at 1900.

Cheers
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on November 11, 2012, 02:37:40 PM

I can probably do a match tonight at 2100 CET if you're up for it. In the week I'd be up starting on Mon-Tue-Thu-Fri at 1900.

Cheers
-Barm
Having my first Fathers-day I'd rather take a raincheck on that one.

Thu will be better I'd think, 19 could be problematic but 20:00 would be agreeable.
Sounds ok?

B

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on November 11, 2012, 07:02:53 PM
Quote from: Barmution on November 11, 2012, 02:37:40 PM

Cheers
-Barm
Having my first Fathers-day I'd rather take a raincheck on that one.

Thu will be better I'd think, 19 could be problematic but 20:00 would be agreeable.
Sounds ok?

B
Ok, Thursday at 20:00 it is. Happy father's day  :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Ohno, the re-nurgling! I really hope it will go better than last time :D

Anyway, got a busy week, I would really like to get the match played on Sunday if possible. I should have all of that day available, afternoon game would probably be favourite.

The Golden Arrow

I have a terribly busy week ahead as well. In fact I doubt I'll be able to play at all third week. Maybe daytime on Sunday, but if you could do start of next week that would be lotsbetter. Next Monday would be perfect if its possible for you.

tags

Ok, next monday should be doable, but only as late as 20:00 CET, playing squash after work that day.

The Golden Arrow

20 sounds perfect, see you then.

Mr B

[/quote]
Well, seems to be having rl filling every attempt to get a game this week.
Left now is only Sunday evening and next week..... :-\
Sorry about this dude.
Having the little ones first birthday on Sunday really take gaming hours away from me until then...

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on November 14, 2012, 07:16:47 PM

Well, seems to be having rl filling every attempt to get a game this week.
Left now is only Sunday evening and next week..... :-\
Sorry about this dude.
Having the little ones first birthday on Sunday really take gaming hours away from me until then...
[/quote]
How about Sunday at 20:00 then?

Np for me, but I hope we can get this playoff done so the other guys can join in the fun soon  ;)
-Barm

tags

Me and Golden are scheduled for Monday, so you still haven't actually delayed anything :)

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on November 15, 2012, 06:24:15 AM
Me and Golden are scheduled for Monday, so you still haven't actually delayed anything :)
Good point!

Barmution

Hey mr. B, now it's my turn to postpone a little  ;D

I forgot that a friend's theatre piece is being played tomorrow at 19.00 so 20.00 is a bit early for me to start. Could we make it 21.00?
-Barm

Barmution

A severly bashy Khemri side on top of their form smashes the Material Ghouls off the pitch for a resounding 2-0 victory.

Well played, Mr. B, and good luck in the finals!
-Barm

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on November 12, 2012, 12:20:41 PM
20 sounds perfect, see you then.

Hi, just a heads-up here. I'm still ready to play at 2000, but my ISP seemed to have some issues this morning before I left for work. I won't be getting home before about 1950, so won't know until then, but hopefully it has sorted itself out. If you have to move your schedule around a lot to play today, it might not be the best bet though.