S15 - Match Day 1

Started by J-Reedy, February 14, 2014, 09:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

And here we are - at the dawn of the fifteenth season of NUL! Let's see what we have here.... Oh, looks like the green folks are storming the league this year, two sides of orcs and another two of goblins! Wonder who is going to be the main dish? Looks like the first goblin team has arrived by boat but the second one have bought along all kinds of gadgets. The orcs... Looks like one side is green as green can be and real jetsetters while the other orc side look to be booting freely, judging by their name. Are there any pointy-ears that can make the orcs sweat by making the green brutes chase themselves? Yes! There are darkies, there are woodies and the real proz! Dark ones have journeyd from a really deep place 'cause their carrying light-sticks with them. Wood ones smile a lot, and why not, with teeth so shiny and moves so swirly! And the pro ones? Well, I've never heard of an elf team so confident in their armor... That's seven teams, what else do we have, where are the really violent ones? Oh, there they are, so hard to spot such chaotic lineups. Two worshippers of the dark gods, one team of Khorne claiming that winter is coming even though it is spring, and the other team of... chocolatiers? Well, I hope they play the game is as sweet as they sound. Three teams still missing... Ah! Lizards have abandoned their jungle home, looks like it's the whole litter from the same spawn, hmm, those little guys must have some big-brother issues... Whose howling? Yes, now I see you! Wolves have arrived and they have brought along their own supply of old bones and rotten flesh! One more, where's the bottom of the barrel. What? Drunken mannequins for an armor maker, is this a joke? Well, I guess we play with what we have. GAME ON! I DECLARE THE 15TH HUNGER... BLOOD BOWL GAMES OPENED!

equilibri

So, Gnarkill!

When will my Orc-pirates get to kick your "pirates" behindz? :D

I can play these days:

Saturday 15/2: 20:00 ->
Sunday 16/2: 10:00-15:00
Monday 17/2: 17:00 ->
Thursday 20/2: 17:00 ->

So, what do u say?

J-Reedy

Howdy Muller and welcome to the league! I'm guessing Mr. B / Bantha has gone through the basics with you, so I don't bother you with that stuff.

So, it's time for our teams to play. Here are my OK starting times for the next few days, all times are CET/GMT+1:
- Saturday (the 15th) 18-22
- Tuesday 19.30-21.30
- Wednesday 17-21
- Thursday 17-21.

Let me know which of those times is the best for you. If none of them suit you, sir, I'll let you know about Friday and Sunday later (Saturday the 22th is definately out).

Mr B

Nice done J-R, can everyone feel the VIBES of the Season 15!

So Barmy, starting vs little me are we.
Alright, put on the tights and lets smite, no but honestly lets be Polite!

Your a busy lad so I just claim some times and act on the response, just as in bloodbowl.
Monday - No
Tuesday - I zink No
Wednesday/Thursday - One has a yes and the other has a No, as of now, not even I know.
Friday - Maybe
Saturday - That's Ok
Sunday - That's Ok

Times are played 21 CET unless agreed on something else.

B is Back!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: equilibri on February 14, 2014, 09:33:37 PM
So, Gnarkill!

I can play these days:

So, what do u say?

Yarr harr Equilibri, my bastard kin!
I hope you bowl better than you pretend being a pirate! My sea dogs will show your land crabs who's the real pirate team around here!  ;D

Sunday @11.00 would suit me well.

/Capt'n Gnaarkill of the Old World Pirates

Edit: I assume that the time is GMT+1(CET)?

Barmution

@B:
How about next Sunday at 2100 then?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Ok, Lars, time to kick off what will probably be a turnover festival. My main chances of playing are Tuesday or Thursday at 20.15-20.30 gmt +1.

Please tell me if these don't work for you so we can try to find a suitable date.

muller71

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 14, 2014, 09:39:56 PM
Howdy Muller and welcome to the league! I'm guessing Mr. B / Bantha has gone through the basics with you, so I don't bother you with that stuff.

So, it's time for our teams to play. Here are my OK starting times for the next few days, all times are CET/GMT+1:
- Saturday (the 15th) 18-22
- Tuesday 19.30-21.30
- Wednesday 17-21
- Thursday 17-21.

Let me know which of those times is the best for you. If none of them suit you, sir, I'll let you know about Friday and Sunday later (Saturday the 22th is definately out).

Hi and thx. Tuesday starting at 21. And thursday starting at 21 as a backup?

equilibri

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 14, 2014, 10:21:17 PM
Quote from: equilibri on February 14, 2014, 09:33:37 PM
So, Gnarkill!

I can play these days:

So, what do u say?

Yarr harr Equilibri, my bastard kin!
I hope you bowl better than you pretend being a pirate! My sea dogs will show your land crabs who's the real pirate team around here!  ;D

Sunday @11.00 would suit me well.

/Capt'n Gnaarkill of the Old World Pirates

Edit: I assume that the time is GMT+1(CET)?

Sunday it is, then!

And, yes, it is GMT+1(CET)...

Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: muller71 on February 15, 2014, 12:04:56 AM
Hi and thx. Tuesday starting at 21. And thursday starting at 21 as a backup?

Yep, that works. Tuesday 21 it is, unless something comes up. If it does, Thursday as a backup. See you on the field on Tuesday!

The Golden Arrow

Hi kvasi, when will you be able to play next week?

I can play on Monday and Thursday, don't know about the weekend yet but it will probably be possible to get a game in.

Barmution

Mr. B, I can probably play tonight at 2100 CET you're free then. Let me know.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

I am trying to report my first game in BBM, but there is no Season 15 there...

Mr B

Quote from: equilibri on February 16, 2014, 12:12:02 PM
I am trying to report my first game in BBM, but there is no Season 15 there...

Yes, it is there, called #9139 NUL:S15