SEASON 11 Sign-up!

Started by J-Reedy, May 13, 2013, 10:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

So that means potentially... 7 players? Would be good if we could find at least one more recruit, preferrably a couple.

The Golden Arrow

I had a break in in my apartment and they stole my computer :(

Not sure when I'll be able to get back here and play.

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 16, 2013, 02:49:39 PM

Oh man, sorry to hear that!  :(

Hope you're ok otherwise and that they left the non-replacable stuff at least. Take care!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 16, 2013, 02:49:39 PM

Sorry to hear that hope you have backup on you importatn data.

J-Reedy

OK, I updated the participant list, looks like this:
- Barmution - Druchii Smuchii Schmoo / Mad Science Fair / Insane Crazyness
- Kvasilad - The Partly Animals
- Lars - Chaotic Dudes
- Hakos - Getingarna / Opa Gangnam Style
- johoohno - Radioaktiv
-
-?? The Golden Arrow ?? [Sorry to hear about your apartment Golden. I've been in same situation and it really hits you where it hurts, makes you feel a bit insecure. But just hang in there!]
(- J-Reedy - Cougar Kittens / Wolf-Whistlers / Delfins)

So, at the moment it looks like a 6-teamer. I'll try to get a mass spam to all registered forum members going today/tomorrow (if anybody else has more time, feel free to do that).

If we stay at six, how do you feel about "everybody plays each other 2 times" format = 10 matches (with eased schedule for the summer)? That could be pure championship without playoffs. Or would simple 5 match league (maybe with 4 team playoffs) be better?

tags

My opinion is that we have a 5-match league + finals only for the two top teams. With a relaxed schedule, it will probably last us until late July I'm guessing.

Lars

+1 for Kvasilds Sugestion

Barmution

I'm with kvasi on this one too. That way we can have a relax summer schedule and make a push for more participants later on.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Mr B

I think that you need to be 8 players minimum.
I can throw in a dummy team, if needed.

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on May 21, 2013, 01:47:22 PM
I think that you need to be 8 players minimum.
I can throw in a dummy team, if needed.
Haven't we already had a season where one of the leagues had 6 players?

equilibri

Hi!

I am totally new here, but I would like to play!
I will start a new team (propably Dark Elves named "Klar Karond Seahawks") and join you if you want to.

My problem is I am not really sure how it works...
Can I use "Chaos Edition" or do I need to play with "Legendary"?
What is the name of the tournament/cup online?
How do I contact my opponents? Here?

Would really like to play, so please guide me!

//Niklas "Equilibri" Hallberg

tags

Quote from: equilibri on May 24, 2013, 02:30:54 AM
Hi!

I am totally new here, but I would like to play!
I will start a new team (propably Dark Elves named "Klar Karond Seahawks") and join you if you want to.

My problem is I am not really sure how it works...
Can I use "Chaos Edition" or do I need to play with "Legendary"?
What is the name of the tournament/cup online?
How do I contact my opponents? Here?

Would really like to play, so please guide me!

//Niklas "Equilibri" Hallberg

Hi, and welcome!

Yes, you can use chaos edition. I think most of us do, I do anyway.

While season 10 has just ended, season 11 hasn't been created in-game yet as we're still waiting for there to be 8 players. With you, I think we're up to 7. If you keep checking the "show unread posts since last visit" link near the top, you will see any information that's been posted since your last visit. It's not that much to keep up with, really :)

The exact name of the season 11 tournament in-game will be announced in this thread when it's up, but it will most likely be something like "NUL: Season 11"

Opponents are contacted here on the forum in the "schedule" threads for each season. There will be one schedule thread for each match day, where matches are arranged and results posted. Feel free to have a look at the season 10 schedule threads to get an idea of how this works.

Hope we'll get started soon :)

Barmution

Hi and welcome, Niklas ;D

-Barm

Lars