SEASON 11 Sign-up!

Started by J-Reedy, May 13, 2013, 10:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on May 24, 2013, 02:30:54 AM
Hi!

I am totally new here, but I would like to play!
I will start a new team (propably Dark Elves named "Klar Karond Seahawks") and join you if you want to.

My problem is I am not really sure how it works...
Can I use "Chaos Edition" or do I need to play with "Legendary"?
What is the name of the tournament/cup online?
How do I contact my opponents? Here?

Would really like to play, so please guide me!

//Niklas "Equilibri" Hallberg

Hi Niklas, good that you got my message. Wizard Games are a good communication central :)

Welcome to NUL.

You can use Chaos Edition or Legendary Edition. If you are playing with Dark Elves, legendary edition is enough, you only need Chaos edition if you want to play one of the new teams there.

Yay, now we are three players from Gothenburg !

/Hakos

equilibri

Thanx, everyone for the welcomes and information!

I will keep an eye out for more on when the season starts!

See you soon on the field! :D

//Niklas

equilibri

Well, maybe I should sign up my team, then... :D

Klar Karond Seahawks (Dark Elves)

//Niklas "equilibri"

Mr B

Nice to see some new faces.
Any schedule for s11 yet or we await more players?
It's a bit too quiet here now. ..

Lars

I would like to start as soon as possible i am tirsty for blood.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on May 14, 2013, 11:09:49 AM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 13, 2013, 10:57:19 PM
Ill think i pass this season unfortunately. It has been so much fun playing with you guys!  ;D

I will start working in Norway at the end of this month and for a few months forth. And while I dont know just now how this will affect my availability, ill have to wait and see how my routine will be etc.
But i will check the forums and will most likely be back for season 12.

/Gnaarkill

Good luck, what will you start working as/with/on? Is it in Oslo?

Hey guys! :)

Finally got some spare time and a laptop, so i can see what you guys are up to while im in Sarpsborg, Norway ^^
I work for a company called NJD (Norsk Jernbane Drift) and I work with signalling systems for trains. So if a train crashes in the middle of Oslo its my fault, haha! ;)

I see that you guys are somewhat still 1 person short for S11. I still dont really know how my situation at work will be so I guess I still have to pass this season. Im starting to get some cravings after some good BB though! Haha!

I will keep an eye on the forums though so i can keep track on the progress  ;D

/Gnaarkill

hakos

I would like to start soon as well, but can wait for the 8th person if we have a realistic plan on how to find one.

I have tried to persuade Gurgeh, he wanted to join but did not like the No TV limit so he wants to join next season instead.

Any chance that Golden gets a new home computer so he can join?

How would it work with a dummy team?

Any possibility to have one person to run two teams? I could volunteer to run one old and one new team if that helps it.

/Hakos

Mr B

Dummy team can work.. that can be me.

Mr B

So you have the following picks for S11.

1, Championship, pick one or two round-robin and there are no cup's for this selection.

2, Cup, not really advisable here, it's a KO thingy ie, one game only for the first 4 losers.

3, Grand Slam, here you get a cup as well and the cup can be from one pool or from two, and 2/4/8 teams who compete in the cup.

4, Play-off, which I have never started, sounds just like a Cup to me.  :o

Please Vote, as I selected Championship for last s10 and there were some fuss afterwards about missing the Cup (sorry about that).

And please enter NUL: Feeder Camp with your designated teams for S11.
Thanks!

/B

Pssst, the Password is: nul

equilibri

I vote for Grand Slam. Sounds like the good choice, even if I've never played organized online before... :D

Found "NUL: Feeder Camp", so forget I asked...  :P

hakos

Quote from: Mr B on May 29, 2013, 08:19:55 PM

3, Grand Slam, here you get a cup as well and the cup can be from one pool or from two, and 2/4/8 teams who compete in the cup.

/B

I vote Grand Slam, one pool, top 4 competes in the cup

But I have no problems if the new/low tv teams would like their own pool, so two pools are ok for me as well

/Hakos

tags

I vote grand slam, one pool, 2 teams compete in cup (Final, I suppose).

But whatever the format, I'm not gonna be difficult, my main vote is for getting this show on the road as soon as possible :D

Barmution

Grand Slam sounds fine for me too, and a final between the two best teams seems fair. Will join up with my ChDorfs again now that Equi is contributing some emo elves :D

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

grand slam with top 2 playoff sounds good

/Lars

Mr B

Ok, Grand Slam it is.
We can also create two division if needed...

One division as of now and a cup with two teams, settled.. this can be changed until we start the season.. currently 7 teams including my fillers.