Match Day 2 - OPEN

Started by J-Reedy, August 11, 2013, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Week 2 is open, game on lads!

J-Reedy

OK Barm, it's time for the most anticapted match of the season... Match where the concept of block is as alien as the love child of E.T. and Alf. Match where players move as fast as trees grow. Match where players might travel through air more than the ball. Match where calling your opponent's big guy wood-faced or dumm as a rock is not an insult but an accurate appraisal of their qualities. Match that'll make a bash fest between orcs and dwarfs look like high-level tactical chess match. Match where cheerleaders will want to make you hurl but where food is delicious. The stunt-fest of the season. It's the back-to-the-roots game between the two blood bowl powerhouse races. TIME FOR THE GOB'FLING FEST!

I'll be making a long drive to northern Finland this weekend so weekdays will be the only possibilties this week. Hope one of these suits you, sir (GMT+2 / CEST):
- Today (Tuesday): 19.30-20.30 Things came up, have to take this one off the board.
- Wednesday: 18-21
- Thursday: 18-20

If these won't work, Sunday evening might be doable. Otherwise it'll have to be next weeks Tuesday as my Monday evenings are devoted to badminton and board games.

tags

I should be good with the following start times this week (CEST/GMT+2):
Wednesday: 17-21
Thursday: 17-21
Friday: 17-19

If all of those fail, I may have to wait until next Wednesday evening.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on August 20, 2013, 07:59:55 AM

lets say thursday @ 19

/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 20, 2013, 05:51:54 AM
I'll be making a long drive to northern Finland this weekend so weekdays will be the only possibilties this week. Hope one of these suits you, sir (GMT+2 / CEST):
- Today (Tuesday): 19.30-20.30 Things came up, have to take this one off the board.
- Wednesday: 18-21
- Thursday: 18-20

If these won't work, Sunday evening might be doable. Otherwise it'll have to be next weeks Tuesday as my Monday evenings are devoted to badminton and board games.
We can try for Thursday as neither Wednesday nor late Sunday works for me. I just have to know when a match in another league with an American guy is to be played as his availability might be even worse than yours. But a match starting at either 18.00 or 20.00 on Thursday should definately be possible unless he can only start at 19.00 (which would be weird).

Cheers!
-Barm the Flingtastic (-5 TD difference so far. Whee!)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on August 20, 2013, 12:31:28 PM
We can try for Thursday as neither Wednesday nor late Sunday works for me. I just have to know when a match in another league with an American guy is to be played as his availability might be even worse than yours. But a match starting at either 18.00 or 20.00 on Thursday should definately be possible unless he can only start at 19.00 (which would be weird).

All right, I'll pencil in Thursday tentatively. Let me know when you get the final word!

tags

Quote from: Lars on August 20, 2013, 09:13:10 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on August 20, 2013, 07:59:55 AM

lets say thursday @ 19

/Lars

Excellent! I'll get my pit fighters ready to stumble all over your beards.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 20, 2013, 12:47:54 PM
All right, I'll pencil in Thursday tentatively. Let me know when you get the final word!
Good news, I got an answer quickly and we (you and me) are good to go on Thursday. How about 19.00?

-Barmy
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on August 20, 2013, 01:30:24 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on August 20, 2013, 12:47:54 PM
Good news, I got an answer quickly and we (you and me) are good to go on Thursday. How about 19.00?

-Barmy

That's a date mate. I'll bring the chainsaw if you'll bring the timber!

hakos

Hi Luiggi

I can probably play after work most days this week (not today though) and nothing planned at all during weekend.

I would prefer to play during weekend, but am flexible.

/Hakos

Luiggi

I can play this weekend too but I'm still not very sure about the exact times. I'll write back with a proposal in a couple of days, in the meantime, feel free to post your availability for Sat and Sun.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 20, 2013, 02:33:36 PM
That's a date mate. I'll bring the chainsaw if you'll bring the timber!
I've got more wood than you can handle!

The Golden Arrow

Equilibrium: I can play tonight and probably all day tomorrow. Then I'll be gone the whole weekend but can play on Monday.

Barmution

Hey J-R!

Got a message from the American fellow who suddenly became available tonight. Do you mind postponing our match to 20.00? It would save me having to get up early on Sunday and both me and my GF would be quite appreciative of that (esp. since we're going to a party on Saturday).

If you can't then NP, if you can then super  :)
Cheers!
-Barm

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on August 22, 2013, 01:07:00 PM
Hey J-R!

Got a message from the American fellow who suddenly became available tonight. Do you mind postponing our match to 20.00? It would save me having to get up early on Sunday and both me and my GF would be quite appreciative of that (esp. since we're going to a party on Saturday).

If you can't then NP, if you can then super 

No problem mate, 20.00 will do fine. See you then!