S15 - Match Day 9

Started by J-Reedy, February 14, 2014, 08:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: hakos on April 16, 2014, 08:37:29 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on April 15, 2014, 10:10:50 PM
Match day forwarded :)

I will probably be able to play on Thursday. Otherwise I can play monday next week. I can play daytime as well if you can. Not sure about the rest of next week.

Will be away to celebrate easter on GothCon so matchdays are limited for me as well. Thursday seems busy, I might be able to squeeze something in but I would very much prefer to play on monday since nothing is planned that day. Any time would do, but early is probably the best. So, monday 10:00?

/hakos

I will also go to gothcon of course :)

I can't guarantee that I can play that time on Monday. Might have to do some stuff with the family. I'll tell you on Sunday. How is Tuesday otherwise?

hakos

Sunday evening can work also, even quite late, since monday is a vacation day.

I can play any time on monday as long as we finish the game the latest 13:00. Then I have to attend my Brothers birthday party

On tuesday it is back to work plus magic draft in the evening so that is not an option for me

I think Lars knows you IRL, would be fun if he could help us meet at GothCon and say hello. :)

/Hakos

Barmution

Quote from: Gurgeh on April 16, 2014, 10:20:27 PM
Just like hakos, I will be at GothCon over the weekend, so the earliest opportunity for me to play will be monday. So anytime on monday, or tuesday evening would be fine.
How about Monday at 13.00 then?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: hakos on April 17, 2014, 03:50:43 PM

I can play any time on monday as long as we finish the game the latest 13:00. Then I have to attend my Brothers birthday party

On tuesday it is back to work plus magic draft in the evening so that is not an option for me

I think Lars knows you IRL, would be fun if he could help us meet at GothCon and say hello. :)

/Hakos

I will be playing warmachine so you can just come up and say hi (name is Christoffer Wedding). Sunday is impossible and as my parents are down here on Monday that will be a bit hard for me as well I think.

equilibri

Ok, so there is a lot of us going to GothCon, so why dont we all meet up?

I will be playing Blood Bowl all weekend, so if anyone of you have the time you are welcome to room 305 (in Vasa) and look at the game IRL! :D
I think Warmachine has the two rooms next to us, so we will propably meet, Golden!

//Niklas "Equilibri" Hallberg

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on April 17, 2014, 10:36:28 PM

/Hakos

I will be playing warmachine so you can just come up and say hi (name is Christoffer Wedding). Sunday is impossible and as my parents are down here on Monday that will be a bit hard for me as well I think.

Hmm, ok, seems like later in the week is the best bet then, wednesday perhaps? I will try to look you up in the warmachine room and we can talk more.

And yes, I will definitely check up the blood bowl room. If it wasn't for the requirement to use a painted team, I would have joined that tournament.

Perhaps it is ok to let MD9 be two weeks long with 5 persons on GothCon plus Luiggi aways as well?

/hakos

Luiggi

Hi there.

I'll be back on Tuesday for the game no probs, though Atletico vs Chealsea is gonna be played on Tuesday as well, so I'd love to reschedule for later in that week (Wed and Thu are ok for me). Only in case it's ok for the rest of the coaches and the weekday can be further delayed, otherwise I'll watch the game while playing (god bless turn based games :D).

Also, only in case Gnaarkill can play as well on those days.

Lars

Kvasild Ican play wednesday and thursday next week but shall we say wednesday @ 20:00 or something

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on April 19, 2014, 09:10:52 AM
Kvasild Ican play wednesday and thursday next week but shall we say wednesday @ 20:00 or something

/Lars

Wednesday at 20:00 sounds good, let's play then!

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 16, 2014, 05:25:13 AM
Quote from: Mr B on April 15, 2014, 04:13:53 PM
J-Man,
Eastern approaches and that's visiting friends far far away etc...
BB wise I'm away until Monday, sorry about this.

It's not that I'm afraid of your shining armour but I know it looks like it.
We have more Frenzy than  you do.. Feel the Fear! (or not)

;D

No problemo, I also have plans for the Easter. So BB either on Monday or Tuesday would be OK. I assume the time will be your normal 21 (or was it 21.30?). Just tell the day and I'll be there!
Lets nail Monday 21 cest for our 'greater' game and a new round of to mayhem!

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on April 19, 2014, 10:41:56 AM
Lets nail Monday 21 cest for our 'greater' game and a new round of to mayhem!

Yeah, let's get frenzied tomorrow. See you on the field!

equilibri

We dont like da rain! Ball is slipp'ry and gobbos fall on da own... We want to smash da gobbos!

It is good dat our ballman 'as good 'ands... He took ball and gif to blitza and then we score!
Second 'alf we took da ball from small gobbos and score again!

Dis game was ourz! All da small gobbos was to weak to do a 'ting about us!
Even da mighty Rippa was to weak!

To bad da gobbos eat 'der fibers... Dey dont break... Armor weak, but body hard... Only knock out da little tings...
Next time we smash and kill!

Waagh da orcz! Waaaaagh da Freeboooterz!

Gurgeh

Quote from: Barmution on April 17, 2014, 08:28:16 PM
Quote from: Gurgeh on April 16, 2014, 10:20:27 PM
Just like hakos, I will be at GothCon over the weekend, so the earliest opportunity for me to play will be monday. So anytime on monday, or tuesday evening would be fine.
How about Monday at 13.00 then?
-Barm

That is fine.

Barmution

Cool, G. See you tomorrow! :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: hakos on April 18, 2014, 09:52:36 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on April 17, 2014, 10:36:28 PM

/Hakos

Hmm, ok, seems like later in the week is the best bet then, wednesday perhaps? I will try to look you up in the warmachine room and we can talk more.

And yes, I will definitely check up the blood bowl room. If it wasn't for the requirement to use a painted team, I would have joined that tournament.

Perhaps it is ok to let MD9 be two weeks long with 5 persons on GothCon plus Luiggi aways as well?

/hakos

Home from gothcon now, nice to see you and Lars a little bit at least. Too bad i didn't get to see the rest of you.

Wednesday is good for me as if we can start kinda late (say 21).