S15 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, February 14, 2014, 08:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

They call seven a lucky number, so maybe blitz with a flanker.

equilibri

Hakos!

When do you want to play against my drawing orcz? :D

I can play tomorrow, tuesday, at around 19:00.
After that friday would work fine for me. Around 18:00.

So, what do you think?

//Equilibri

Mr B

Luiggi my man.
Can we take a stroll in the park at Friday or Saturday 21 CET?

Gurgeh

Lasseman!

The best times for me this week are tuesday evening, friday evening (but probably not before 21.00) and most of the weekend.

Luiggi

Quote from: Mr B on March 31, 2014, 08:50:34 PM
Luiggi my man.

Hiya! I'm afraid I can't play on Friday nor Saturday, I'm away this weekend :( My other options are Thursday (20.30-21.15) or Sunday (20.00-21.15)... could these work?

The Golden Arrow

gnarkill, I have what can be called an interesting (or maybe fun) week so the only nights I am free are tomorrow or Sunday night (after 20). Does any of those times suit you?

Gnaarkill

Yo TGA!

Tomorrow is no good, its my girlfriends birthday so I will be out, eating good dinner  :D

But Sunday should be no problem! How about 20:30?

/Gnaar

The Golden Arrow

Yay, let's go with that :)

J-Reedy

What happens when unbreakable squad meets fantastically sexy section? There will be an armor clash bigger than in Kursk of course! It'll be a frenzied battle of dodging, blocking, blitzing and blood. The match you can't miss, will the brutal elfs triumph or do the valiant and superiorly armored norse take the day. Played on the Fantasy Armor Stadium on...
- Crinky. CRINKY!
- Yes, mr. Babblemoth?
- When do our drunkards play against those pointies? I need the date and time for this poster.
- Don't know yet, we haven't agreed with the elfs.
- WHAT! Get it done fast, get a hold of their manager and lock the date up ASAP, Crinky!
- I don't thing aggressive shouting and puffing will do us any good, they have that Barmution fellow as their manager.
- Bar the Mutilator? Oh, we don't want to anger him, so go easy with him, kid gloves, Crinky.
- Yes, sir, I'll go and get one pair of the Khorne infested demon gloves from the supply right away!
--------------------------------

Okey, Barm, time for us to dance - well, your players to dance and mine to totter around. Here are my OK starting times (CEST/GMT+2):
- Tuesday today 17-19
- Wednesday 18-21
- Friday 18-23
- Saturday 13-22

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Some time on Sunday will probly also work but I'll come back to that later, if nescessary.

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on March 31, 2014, 10:37:52 PM
Luiggi my man.

Hiya! I'm afraid I can't play on Friday nor Saturday, I'm away this weekend :( My other options are Thursday (20.30-21.15) or Sunday (20.00-21.15)... could these work?
Hmm nope I'm away thursday and I have another game already scheduled on Sunday...
What about next monday then.. could that work?

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 01, 2014, 07:45:45 AM
What happens when unbreakable squad meets fantastically sexy section? There will be an armor clash bigger than in Kursk of course! It'll be a frenzied battle of dodging, blocking, blitzing and blood. The match you can't miss, will the brutal elfs triumph or do the valiant and superiorly armored norse take the day. Played on the Fantasy Armor Stadium on...
- Crinky. CRINKY!
- Yes, mr. Babblemoth?
- When do our drunkards play against those pointies? I need the date and time for this poster.
- Don't know yet, we haven't agreed with the elfs.
- WHAT! Get it done fast, get a hold of their manager and lock the date up ASAP, Crinky!
- I don't thing aggressive shouting and puffing will do us any good, they have that Barmution fellow as their manager.
- Bar the Mutilator? Oh, we don't want to anger him, so go easy with him, kid gloves, Crinky.
- Yes, sir, I'll go and get one pair of the Khorne infested demon gloves from the supply right away!
--------------------------------

Okey, Barm, time for us to dance - well, your players to dance and mine to totter around. Here are my OK starting times (CEST/GMT+2):
- Tuesday today 17-19
- Wednesday 18-21
- Friday 18-23
- Saturday 13-22

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Some time on Sunday will probly also work but I'll come back to that later, if nescessary.
Today (Tuesday) at 18.00 would be amazingly perfect since I'm away for the weekend and the other days seem to fill up at record speed, so whaddya say ol' buddy? Is tonight the night it's gonna happen?

-Barm

PS. Aggressive shouting is fine, you just have to compete with my aggressive whining ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on April 01, 2014, 08:11:22 AM
Quote from: J-Reedy on April 01, 2014, 07:45:45 AM
- Tuesday today 17-19
Today (Tuesday) at 18.00 would be amazingly perfect since I'm away for the weekend and the other days seem to fill up at record speed, so whaddya say ol' buddy? Is tonight the night it's gonna happen?

-Barm

PS. Aggressive shouting is fine, you just have to compete with my aggressive whining ;)

Yeah, let's set our blockers on stun at 18 today!

tags

Oi, another green vs green matchup!

Muller, I can play Thursday and Friday from 1900-ish, and probably most of the weekend, let me know what you'd like.

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on March 31, 2014, 08:36:14 PM
Hakos!

When do you want to play against my drawing orcz? :D

I can play tomorrow, tuesday, at around 19:00.
After that friday would work fine for me. Around 18:00.

So, what do you think?

//Equilibri

Tuesday is no good so it looks like friday.

18:00 is doable but I would prefer to start a bit later, would 19:00 work for you?

/hakos

Luiggi

Quote from: Mr B on April 01, 2014, 08:04:22 AM
Quote from: Luiggi on March 31, 2014, 10:37:52 PM
Luiggi my man.

Hmm nope I'm away thursday and I have another game already scheduled on Sunday...
What about next monday then.. could that work?

Monday 21.30, it's my only choice so I guess we'll have to make it work :D