Play offs - Quarter Finals

Started by The Golden Arrow, March 22, 2012, 10:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luiggi

Hey Bantha, Wednesday works for me, what about 20.00 GMT +2?

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on April 02, 2012, 12:57:03 PM
Let's try that.
Cheers
/B

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on April 01, 2012, 01:43:46 PM
Yeah, that sounds great.

Logged in now, hope I've set up port forwarding correctly here. Might be safest if you host.

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on April 03, 2012, 11:58:18 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on April 01, 2012, 01:43:46 PM
Yeah, that sounds great.

Logged in now, hope I've set up port forwarding correctly here. Might be safest if you host.

It's been 15 minutes now, and I'm gonna assume you've overslept or something ;D

I might still be able to play soon if you read this, but otherwise it's gonna have to be this evening or another day. Get back to me on the forum with a new suggested time, I'm logging off now.

The Golden Arrow

A crap, forgot about the time and my cell decided to not give me the alarm for some reason... :( I can play now until 15.00, will check the forum and can also play tomorrow as early as possible (not in the afternoon) or thursday most of the day. Nights are pretty much not possible though and not the weekend either.

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on April 03, 2012, 12:45:33 PM
A crap, forgot about the time and my cell decided to not give me the alarm for some reason... :( I can play now until 15.00, will check the forum and can also play tomorrow as early as possible (not in the afternoon) or thursday most of the day. Nights are pretty much not possible though and not the weekend either.

I can play now, logging on asap :)

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on April 02, 2012, 12:57:03 PM
Crap Ill be a little late.
Our child is quite a wake, Ill probably come one line around 30 min later..

Sorry about that!
Must be the spring.

Luiggi

No problem, B, I'll be around from 19.30 to 20.30. If you make it earlier make sure you post here when you're ready :)

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on April 04, 2012, 07:28:33 PM
No problem, B, I'll be around from 19.30 to 20.30. If you make it earlier make sure you post here when you're ready :)
Cool, I'm on line now, ready for action!
;D
Thanks for waiting!

Luiggi

Oh, man, don't tell me you've crashed, shit was getting intense! Still 3 minutes on the timer, I hope you get back.

Edit: Well, waiting's over and still no reconnection... I'll be waiting for news from you, but I guess we'll have to reschedule as it was only turn 7... though you packed some serious punch back there (or more likely, my orcs put their cardbox armor on today).

Unlucky :S

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on April 04, 2012, 09:27:49 PM
Oh, man, don't tell me you've crashed, shit was getting intense! Still 3 minutes on the timer, I hope you get back.
Yupp, and then I got back but the last 15 seconds didnt help..

haha, what a joke

Luiggi

Well, that sucks, with 2 orcs out of the game it was going your way (though one of your star runners got whacked :D)... it was still anybody's game in my opinion though.

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on April 04, 2012, 09:34:15 PM
Well, that sucks, with 2 orcs out of the game it was going your way (though one of your star runners got whacked :D)... it was still anybody's game in my opinion though.
Yes, but in my favor...

Luiggi

Sorry B, I forgot to write down when we reschedule the match... was it Friday 20.00? Can't remember very well :( Please confirm it :D

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on April 05, 2012, 06:03:11 PM
Sorry B, I forgot to write down when we reschedule the match... was it Friday 20.00? Can't remember very well :( Please confirm it :D
Jupp, around that.. 20-21 was what we said and I think we can get take 2030 train.

Cheers!
/B